1 (edited by The Engineer 2014-04-22 09:26:07)

Topic: Do you have any of the following Questions?

1) In your videos do they cover all the tools provided in Visual Database.

2) Do you have a PDF file they covers the videos, so that people can print out. (save going back to video constantly)

3) Do you have a suggestion section to improve your software applications.

4) your database examples can they be re-worked to suit my criteria. (then re-compiled)

5) Website index page low down the page items 1 to 4 (when clicking on them they are blank)

6) In Visual Database it would be useful to set the parameters of say the fonts for example (saves changing everyone)

Re: Do you have any of the following Questions?

1) No, the program is being constantly improved, and the video is already don't cover all the tools provided in Visual Database.

2) While not.

3) You can write it in General section in forum )

4) Yes.

5) I'm afraid not quite understand what you mean.

6) Thanks for idea )

Dmitry.

Question 5) On your websites home page you have the following displayed....

A) Slider
B) Text and Download
C) Video
D) Picture viewers no1, no2, no3, no4.  well when you click on these they popup larger but don't display. that 
        is 12 photos of the tables and forms.

Question 2) A pdf file or doc file would be good to print out which combines the video tutorial this would save
                              us time when designing a database.

You have a great Database Program but your Help & Support needs to be refinded to help people understand it. I evaluate different kinds of Application and Software for the British market.

With a little tweaking it helps on promoting Your software.

Question 3)  That's all good, but you need to tell clients or customers that Suggestions can be made in
                             General Section Forum.

5) Checked on Chrome, Opera, Mozilla is works for me.

2) I have documentation, but only in my native language, translate it in the future.

Dmitry.