26 (edited by bulutsuzgece 2016-12-26 10:01:23)

Re: Version 3.1 final

Hi,

In latest versions, there is no such "table/field-selection" option for ComboBox Properties. Why?
(It says "ForeignKey" instead of "TableName" and shows nothing selectable in both ForeinKey and Fieldname boxes (Although I created tables and fields.)

I have to write table name and field name manually to see the index of combobox.

In the old versions I could be able to select table and field names from list easily.

Could you fix this problem?

Hello Bulutsuzgece,
'Tablename'/'Fieldname' are not properties of COMBOBOX objects, they are properties of EDIT, MEMO and DATETIMEPICKER objects and can be selected from a dropdown list after you have defined your tables and fields (in the database tab of MVD).
'Foreignkey'/'Fieldname' are properties of COMBOBOXES and can be selected from a dropdown list after you have defined your RELATIONSHIPS between tables in the database tab of MVD.
If nothing is showing as selectable, this is because you HAVE NOT DEFINED any relationships between tables.
Creating relationships between your tables should correct this.
Derek.

Hello bulutsuzgece

When you use combobxes where many tables are involved, first of all you have to link those tables between them.

So after, when you want use comboboxes in your project,,Into property ForeignKey, you enter the name of the table concerned (MyTable.id -> clue that this table is linked)
and into property Fieldname, you will see the fields of this table.

After, all is good

JB

derek wrote:

Hello Bulutsuzgece,
'Tablename'/'Fieldname' are not properties of COMBOBOX objects, they are properties of EDIT, MEMO and DATETIMEPICKER objects and can be selected from a dropdown list after you have defined your tables and fields (in the database tab of MVD).
'Foreignkey'/'Fieldname' are properties of COMBOBOXES and can be selected from a dropdown list after you have defined your RELATIONSHIPS between tables in the database tab of MVD.
If nothing is showing as selectable, this is because you HAVE NOT DEFINED any relationships between tables.
Creating relationships between your tables should correct this.
Derek.

I solved the problem thanks to your reply.

I have to define RELATIONSHIPS between tables before using ComboBox objects. smile

Thanks again.

30 (edited by bulutsuzgece 2016-12-29 09:09:49)

OK, one more question.

When I'd like to apply a mask for a textbox like 06-___-___ (by writing 06-000-000)  it shows like this 6-___-___ ignoring the 0 which is not being used for mask.
("06" will be unchangeable there. ie. 06-065-100, 06-125-200, 06-300-012)

I know that "0" is being used for specifying mask area but I think there must be a way to prevent the app from ignoring 0's when user dont want it.

For example we should be able to use 0 with comma or another symbol when we dont want to ignore it.

EDİT: Ok, I found it myself smile  I have to use "\" symbol with 0. (like \0)

31 (edited by bulutsuzgece 2017-01-05 20:28:57)

Hi again,

I have just made a database but I have a problem with my query form. (Check my project)

http://s3.dosya.tc/server10/7x4ej9/tuzukler.zip.html

In the query form, I have many search criteria and I'd like to make a search with any of them.
(not filling all query fields but entering criterias to one or two of them)

In other words, I want to search with "OR" (not AND)

For example:
between two Kutuk No's. (>= , <= )    [Kutuk No must be like 06-000-000]
or including a word in Dernek Adi (%s)
or between two Dates.   (>= , <= )
or according to Tuzuk Durumu(=)
or according to Dernek Durumu (=)
or including a word in Teblig Edilen (%)
etc.

Want to make search by selecting one or some of them.

And I want to sort results by "ascending Kutuk No" (like 06-001-050, 06-003-200, 06-054-197, 06-165-003...)

I've encountered error every time I want to make search.
It says "06-XXX-XXX is not a number"
Could you help me please?

bulutsuzgece
Unfortunately I can't help you, because you use pirated version of software.

Dmitry.