Topic: many users with login and password

In the past I have gound in the forum a program that it was an access
to your software giving login and password. I can not find it. What I want to do is that
in my software there are many users. So giving the login and the password they will have an accest to the program.
And each one should have hes own mark in the report files. How can I do that ?

Re: many users with login and password

An example for you

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Login ComboBox and print username in report.zip 40.56 kb, 434 downloads since 2016-12-27 

Dmitry.

3 (edited by v_pozidis 2016-12-28 07:01:51)

I have insert in your example a record in the users Table with the name stamp. How can I put the stamp into the report instead the username ?
Thank you in advance. Please see the attached file
ps
Thanks for the discount you have send. I search a way to buy it but haven't find it yet . Very difficult to get a credit card or a pre-paid because the capital controls in Greece, but i'll try it.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Login ComboBox and print username in reportExample.7z 308.68 kb, 396 downloads since 2016-12-28 

4 (edited by v_pozidis 2016-12-29 11:40:40)

Any idea ?

v_pozidis wrote:

I have insert in your example a record in the users Table with the name stamp. How can I put the stamp into the report instead the username ?
ps
Thanks for the discount you have send. I search a way to buy it but haven't find it yet . Very difficult to get a credit card or a pre-paid because the capital controls in Greece, but i'll try it.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Login ComboBox and print username in reportExample.7z 308.68 kb, 404 downloads since 2016-12-29 

Hi happy new year, and I wish you all the best.
I need help about an the example in the upper message

v_pozidis wrote:

Any idea ?

v_pozidis wrote:

ps

See if the attached works for you. I retrieved stamp from the user who logged in and replaced username with stamp in the report. I also increased the report text box to accommodate the stamp.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Login ComboBox and print stamp in report.zip 618.26 kb, 472 downloads since 2017-01-03 

Thank's but this show's all  the records how separate ?

Not sure I understand. All I did was replace the user name with the Stamp info. I didn't change any reporting logic. Your ReportSql is selecting all records.

Yes it it works, but how can I take a report for each one record separate with the stamp info?

Sorry for being dense, but I'm not following what you want to do. Maybe Dimitry or someone else can chime in to help.

I did notice that none of your employees have users assigned, if you are wanting to report on employees assigned to the logged in user.

My request was that I in every report I need  it sgould  show a separate record with the stamp of the user how is logined. So if I have some mistakes in my example please feel free to correct those. Thank you.

ok lets explain what i like to do. I like to have the name of the person who is login  in the report file for a separate record and not for all the records as you have send me in the example. Dmitry your help please.!!