Topic: webCam integration

Dear Sir

It is possible to integrate webcam in the MVD to capture an image via webcam instead of uploading an image file then automatically inserted in the database?

Re: webCam integration

Hello.

It's not possible in the current version but planned.

Dmitry.

Thank You Admin!

Hoping for the updates!

http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/misc. … download=1

found on forum and it works for me at least

5 (edited by manixs2013 2017-05-25 23:36:10)

Hi Kim143

I downloaded your sample and i test. For it's great i got an idea but i found error "JPEG error #42.

Kindly help me kim to run this module.

THANKS THANKS!

manixs2013

Post's attachments

Attachment icon error jpg.jpg 91.79 kb, 213 downloads since 2017-05-26 

if you don't mind can you take screenshot of it and post it here because in my PC its working also if I may guess you should save it as filename.jpg not filename.jpeg

manixs2013 wrote:

Hi Kim143

I downloaded your sample and i test. For it's great i got an idea but i found error "JPEG error #42.

Kindly help me kim to run this module.

THANKS THANKS!

manixs2013

7 (edited by manixs2013 2017-05-25 23:39:30)

Yes Kim143!

Actually i just downloaded the project then i run it, then i found that error. I never tweak any script.  PLs Help me!

attached snapshot at the previous post.

TY

8 (edited by kim143 2017-05-26 05:34:45)

Try This let me know if it works.

First on form "frmEmployee" click on "Take photo from webcam" GetShot.exe will open select your camera  from dropdown after that click on "Start Camera" and than "save image"

than click on "load img" on "frmEmployee" and at last click on "ok" Button.  smile

Post's attachments

Attachment icon WebCam.zip 951.72 kb, 443 downloads since 2017-05-26 

Thank you kim! Now it's running in my computer and its great, but I found the picture is stored in a path or folder.  What if directly saving it into the database.  Another is, the picture was saved in a dimension of 1280x720 pixel. I want it on square and zoom only on the focus of the picture with lower size. Pls HELP me KIM.

Thank you so much!
manixs2013

Try this app also do not store image in database save image in folder and store its path in database. if you are going to store it in databse its process going to be very slow.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon WebCam.zip 29.58 kb, 407 downloads since 2017-05-26 

Thank you kim!

This is so nice. Thank you for the support!

Manixs2013