1 (edited by livexox 2018-12-27 22:15:23)

Topic: Blank Space at the top when loading RTF Version 5.1

For some reason I'm getting  a white space the beginning of the text when loading a file using script. I'm using version 5.1 is anyone getting the same issue is this bug on the software? or is it just my computer. Any help would be appreciated. I have attached a sample program.

If I open and close the program several times the blank space keeps growing.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon TRF.zip 334.9 kb, 319 downloads since 2018-12-27 

2 (edited by livexox 2018-12-27 22:15:46)

Re: Blank Space at the top when loading RTF Version 5.1

Here is a image of the issue.. also is there a way to make the executable compatible with high resolutions screens 4K. right now I have to overwrite the DPI settings on the application to make it more compatible.  see attached image.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 2018-12-27_12-53-10.png 45.17 kb, 200 downloads since 2018-12-27 

Got the same issue.

livexox wrote:

For some reason I'm getting  a white space the beginning of the text when loading a file using script. I'm using version 5.1 is anyone getting the same issue is this bug on the software? or is it just my computer. Any help would be appreciated. I have attached a sample program.

If I open and close the program several times the blank space keeps growing.

Fixed, please download and install latest version again
http://myvisualdatabase.com/download/myvisualdb.exe

Dmitry.

livexox wrote:

Here is a image of the issue.. also is there a way to make the executable compatible with high resolutions screens 4K. right now I have to overwrite the DPI settings on the application to make it more compatible.  see attached image.

Please check out latest beta version 5.2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb8hyuevvu8x5 … a.zip?dl=0

Let me know result.

Dmitry.