Topic: help please!!

Hi all!

I have a request for help. In the provider table I have two types of provider, one type of provider is Products and the other is of the supplies type.

In the Products form I have a combobox that the providers must have available, but it should only show the types of products.

Looking for information I found the following
Filter: SELECT id, 'proveedores'.'proveedor' FROM 'proveedores' WHERE 'proveedores'.'id_tipos' = '1'

The problem is that it does not work.

PD: I use Google translate

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img report.png 8.87 kb, 212 downloads since 2019-03-03 

Re: help please!!

Problem solved

filter: id_tipos = 1

3 (edited by derek 2019-03-03 23:22:13)

Hi Riplex,
If I understand your question correctly, there is perhaps an easier way of doing it rather than using sql query.
Please have a look at the screenshots (riplex1.jpg and riplex2.jpg) and the example project in the attachment.
In it, using the same 'provider' table, the comboboxes 1 and 2 are filtered depending on 'provider.type' being either TYPE='PRODUCT' or TYPE='SUPPLY' in the combobox filter property.
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon riplex.zip 609.98 kb, 515 downloads since 2019-03-04 

derek wrote:

Hi Riplex,
If I understand your question correctly, there is perhaps an easier way of doing it rather than using sql query.
Please have a look at the screenshots (riplex1.jpg and riplex2.jpg) and the example project in the attachment.
In it, using the same 'provider' table, the comboboxes 1 and 2 are filtered depending on 'provider.type' being either TYPE='PRODUCT' or TYPE='SUPPLY' in the combobox filter property.
Regards,
Derek.

Hi Derek, your answer is valid and the example works well, thank you!