Topic: different grid issues

Hi all,

for some reasons I tried very simple grid and stumbled into 4 issues you can see in the picture.
Can you take a look at it please? What am I doing wrong?

A
I tried to correct a simple typo after I got an correct error message, that a time of 200 minutes of course is wrong.
So I clicked into that field (Time01) positioned the cursor and then pressed delete to delete one number. But although I was editing the field, the question appeared, whether I want to delete the whole record or not. I think, this is not correct. Either I have marked the record and then want to delete it or I'm editing a field and then want to delete only something within the field.

B
Editing and then pressing Enter with an emtpy field (Text01) leads to an Access Violation error.

C1
I add a column Image01 to the form (only for displaying the records). Then I tried to add a new record where just some text fields should be filled then an error message appears, that I have 8 values for 9 columns. (I did not want to put in the image that way (I know that I have to do that in another way). The part of the message "8 Values" means that MVD recognized that it is not possible to insert a image that way. However, the following part of the message "9 columns" means that MVD immediately forgot what "8 values" means.

C2
The SQL query for debugging is to short to see which of the fields is causing the error.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 20191229_dbh_Simple_list_errors.png 35.77 kb, 123 downloads since 2019-12-29 

Re: different grid issues

The little project to my questions...

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 20191229_Dbh.zip 322.72 kb, 234 downloads since 2019-12-29 

Re: different grid issues

Can reproduce all errors.

You are right:
To delete a row should be ctrl+del or something else but not del only. If you are editing a cell you automatically press delete to delete a char not the row itself ;-)

C2
You can hit ctrl+c to copy the text and insert it into notepad or any text editor.