1 (edited by amadeus.sync 2020-04-16 18:11:03)

Topic: How to format table grid cell individually?

I'm trying to format cells individualy. What I need is how to format each cell in same column differently. Example:

frmForm1.TableGrid1.cell[6,1] is integer and I need to format like 0 + km; (integer + text1)
frmForm1.TableGrid1.cell[6,2] is integer and I need to format like 0 + l; (integer + text2)
frmForm1.TableGrid1.cell[6,3] is integer and I need to format like 0 + kg; (integer + text3)

It's not possible to do it with currency field or with TNxNumberColumn(Form1.TableGrid1.Columns[6]).FormatMask := '... '; because each cell format need to be different. Also, I created column 7 with cuurency (string: km, l, kg) but I don't know syntax to put together  integer in cell[6,y] + string in cell[7,y] so it can look like this in same cell, example:  cell[6,1] 15 km or cell[6,2] 15 l or cell[6,3] 15 kg. If this is possible, later I can hide column7.

Thanks in advance,

Vladimir

2 (edited by derek 2020-04-16 19:29:03)

Re: How to format table grid cell individually?

Hi,
The easiest (and most efficient) way would be to use a calculated field (see attached).
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon individual cell format.zip 336.85 kb, 387 downloads since 2020-04-16 

derek wrote:

Hi,
The easiest (and most efficient) way would be to use a calculated field (see attached).
Derek.

This will get job done. Thanks again for your time.

Vladimir

amadeus.sync wrote:
derek wrote:

Hi,
Derek.

This will get job done. Thanks again for your time.

Vladimir

Hey my man, after I tested this, problem in my case is that my 'quantiy' is calculated field. Is there another solution?

Thanks.

One way you can do it is to place the same calculation from your calculated field inside Derek's calculated field.

Problem solved, thanks derek and ehwagner.

Vladimir