1 (edited by javeriya1695 2020-08-18 11:50:11)

Topic: Import

Hi,
Im having a problem while importing CSV file
its just giving a message like import completed, but the content is not updated inside the table grid
please let me know what might be the problem.
thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon import sql script.txt 164.53 kb, 466 downloads since 2020-08-18 

Re: Import

Are the tables updated? Maybe there is no refresh, it is difficult to just stare at your script and guess how the whole thing works altogether. Did you query the tables to check if the data are there after import?

3 (edited by javeriya1695 2020-08-19 05:08:39)

after refreshing also their is no info present inside the table grid
its just displaying message like import completed
yes in my previous application i did with some columns it worked fine
now just added more columns in import and tried but not working

javeriya1695,
As tcoton mentioned, is there any data in the database table being imported. In other words, is there any data present in the physical table after the import. I'm not talking about the tablegrid, but the actual table. You may need to parcel out some of the script to see where the breakdown is.

It is very difficult to debug a project without the project. It would be beneficial if you could attach your project.

Are the columns you added in the import script already existing in the destination tables? The columns must exist beforehand and I remember being driven mad just because I forgot to add the columns in the database while running an import script with no errors but no data either.

Sorry , as i cannot attach entire project here
so if u give personal email i can share
thanks in advance
hoping for help