Topic: Photo

If i place a photo then is it after ok gone. how i do that?

Re: Photo

Hello rtpnsl

Your question is not very clear.
If I understood correctly, you want to place an image in your application?
If so, how are you going to store it ?
Directly in the database (StoreFile) or in a separate file (LinkFile - recommended solution)
Are you using a DBImage or Image component?
What type of project do you want to carry out (BdB, other?
Give us more details, or even a snippet of your code, then we can help you.

JB

Hello Jean,
I try Store file and Linkfile with a JPG.
What is an Image compnent?
RTP

Hello RTP
Preferably use LinkFile to store the images separately (the database does not grow too fast, it is easier to change images if you want).
An Image component is a container which will contain a photo: DBImage if the photo must complete the base, Image if it simply illustrates it (Logo or Splash ...).
If it is a DBImage, this component must be declared in the structure of the table used.
Visit the home page of the MVD site under Database Examples and go to the Photobook Database project to see how to integrate a photo into the database.
But once again your request is not explicit enough.
So post your project so that we can see it more clearly.

JB

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Composant_Image.png 98.56 kb, 197 downloads since 2021-01-20 

Hello Jean,

It is done.
Thanks

Hello friends
I made a program that needs to save a lot of images.
This caused the program to slow down.
What should I do to reduce the size of the images and have the quality of the images as well as increase the speed of the program?

You need to create a folder with all your images and as Jean says use 'LinkFile' and select the path of your images in 'CopyTo'.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 1.jpg 23.99 kb, 31 downloads since 2023-10-12 

Destiny

Have you considered using the 'LinkFile' option and creating a separate folder for your images, as suggested, to address the slowdown issue and enhance the program's speed?

smile