Topic: failed to print date from database

Hello Derek, can you help me to see my project??
The problem I'm having is that I can't print the date from the database. in tablegrid visible but print out time is empty..
I send my project..
tthanks you

Post's attachments

Attachment icon CHURCH APP.zip 1.48 mb, 244 downloads since 2021-07-09 

2 (edited by derek 2021-07-09 23:50:23)

Re: failed to print date from database

Hello Agusecc,
I don't use Fastreport very much so I'm probably not the best person to ask, but it looks like it's objecting to the format of the dates that are being passed through.
I'm sure there is a way to correct this within FastReport but I prefer to change it within MVD (because it's what I understand a bit better).
So I've created calculated fields for all of your date fields, formatting them as 'text' in the format dd/mm/yy. 
I then pass the calculated fields through to FastReport and use them in your reports rather than the original date fields.
I've created calculated fields for most of your date fields but I may have missed a couple (I was in a rush!) but I'm sure you can follow the logic.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon APPGPIBENUAS 2.zip 1.5 mb, 273 downloads since 2021-07-10 

Re: failed to print date from database

derek wrote:

Hello Agusecc,
I don't use Fastreport very much so I'm probably not the best person to ask, but it looks like it's objecting to the format of the dates that are being passed through.
I'm sure there is a way to correct this within FastReport but I prefer to change it within MVD (because it's what I understand a bit better).
So I've created calculated fields for all of your date fields, formatting them as 'text' in the format dd/mm/yy. 
I then pass the calculated fields through to FastReport and use them in your reports rather than the original date fields.
I've created calculated fields for most of your date fields but I may have missed a couple (I was in a rush!) but I'm sure you can follow the logic.
Derek.

Derek, Thank you very much.  I really appreciate your kindness to help in this forum. and now i got the solution for my project improvement. May you always be successful in every way of your life

agusecc