Topic: Is there a way to add reviews in a tablegrid field?

Hello everyone, I would like to know if is possible to add the typical 5 stars like the Google reviews  in a form and then show it in a tablegrid without code. The only way I think it's possible is through code adding one Star related to a number from one to five but I don't think without code. Am I right or wrong? Thanks for your help, Jaime.

2 (edited by sibprogsistem 2021-09-08 19:19:33)

Re: Is there a way to add reviews in a tablegrid field?

ASCII  http://foxtools.ru/ASCII#1251

3 (edited by derek 2021-09-09 00:46:37)

Hi Jaime, Hi Sibprogsistem,
If I understand you correctly, you should be able to do it without any code (please see attached).
I think selecting a 'star rating' (Form 2) could be made a bit less clunky but that would need a small script.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon star rating.zip 538.47 kb, 194 downloads since 2021-09-09 

My goodness, Derek! I knew how to do it after download and try your example!! I do not know how you make things so easy. You are the master. Thank you very much!!

Hi,
If you wanted to select your 'star rating' from a list rather than having to go and select a picture every time (not the most user friendly way of doing it), you could try it something like this (but it does require a small script).
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon star rating 2.zip 630.27 kb, 202 downloads since 2021-09-09 

Thank you very much, I think that helps more than the first example because some users are lazy and if they made a mistake choosing the star they do not want to go back and fix the mistake.  Unless they are pissed off and they want to be sure to give you one star(because cero star does not exist).