Re: Need help!About Tablegrid

What can I tell you?
Take the Report manual and read it as I and other forum visitors read it.
I gave you an example about cross-tabs. Change Preview to Design and see how it works. I will point out that this is section 9.1 of the FastReport guide. What else can help you? I can help you fix bugs. Only you can help yourself with education.

Hi Unforgettable, Hi Sparrow,
This topic was initially raised by User Dingzhixin and any responses (from Sparrow and myself) would have been based on an understanding of the original issue (from Dignzhixin) which may not be the same as the requirement that you now have.
Asking supplementary questions to someone else's topic is not always a good idea as it can lead to advice (that is given in good faith) being less suitable to your own requirement (for example, I wonder if the originally suggested database structure is best for what you want to achieve).
It might be a good idea If you could either raise a new topic or at least give a lot more detail about what your actual requirement is.  As always, attaching your project would be a great help to everyone.  Seeing exactly what it is that you want to achieve might then lead to better solutions than the one proposed.
Derek.

Agree with Derek completely.

29 (edited by sparrow 2022-09-16 14:05:21)

Hi all,

New example based on Derek's example

Creating a table rotation dynamically. Added:
- indexing, to speed up work
- search by columns
- without using calculated fields
in the example there are more than 1800 entries and 315 personalities ...

For support and troubleshooting, create a new topic.
This topic is closed without replies.
Answers only for dingzhixin.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon unforget1.zip 362.86 kb, 119 downloads since 2022-09-16 

Hi sparrow,
                How can we add search record button in your project? "my"