Topic: Need help looping through all rows in db to change values in a column

I have a table of sellers/creators that I use to track whether I have reviewed the current monthly product offerings for each seller/creator. I have a boolean column named 'reviewed' in the table that tracks whether I reviewed the seller/creator.

The problem I have is that at the beginning of the next month I would like to have all the 'reviewed' values cleared so that I can track whether I have reviewed the sellers/creators for the new month. I am thinking that there could be use case issues and extra complexity for an automated process to clear the 'reviewed' values. I think a button to activate the process would be a better way to do this.

Re: Need help looping through all rows in db to change values in a column

pwildman wrote:

I have a table of sellers/creators that I use to track whether I have reviewed the current monthly product offerings for each seller/creator. I have a boolean column named 'reviewed' in the table that tracks whether I reviewed the seller/creator.

The problem I have is that at the beginning of the next month I would like to have all the 'reviewed' values cleared so that I can track whether I have reviewed the sellers/creators for the new month. I am thinking that there could be use case issues and extra complexity for an automated process to clear the 'reviewed' values. I think a button to activate the process would be a better way to do this.

Прикрепите Ваш проект