Topic: purchasing

If i buy this software. how many computers can i install this? if only one then how can i create .exe file from this software.

Re: purchasing

Purchase is for a single-user license to be installed on the PC where you intend to develop your applications.
When you write a new application, your work is saved to a folder (nominated by you) where all of the required files needed to run your application are automatically created by the software.
When you compile your application, an executable file is additionally created and automatically added to the other files that are already in your nominated application folder.
When your application is complete, the nominated folder (including the executable file) can be copied and distributed as a stand-alone application for free as many times as required.
Please note that while the software is fully functional and feature rich, it does not appear to be under active development by the author at this point in time.
The MyVisualDatabase website has a number of sample basic applications that can be downloaded to give you an idea of what is possible and there are also a large number of examples to be found within the Forum.
Derek.

Re: purchasing

Just to be clear:
Please keep in mind that the last version of the software meanwhile is 2 years old and no further development will be made to it. There will be no new version and support is only available through forum members.
So if you find any bugs in the future (e.g. caused by windows updates or whatever), you will not get a solution.

Kind Regards
Wood