Re: Alpha version 2.040b with support MySQL

Hi Dimitry, thankyou for your most recent update. I have discovered the datepicker component not showing the date correctly, I checked the data using sqllight studio, it it is storing the data ok.  pics attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon date error.png 3.77 kb, 277 downloads since 2015-10-13 

doing.whatever.it.takes wrote:

Hi Dimitry, thankyou for your most recent update. I have discovered the datepicker component not showing the date correctly, I checked the data using sqllight studio, it it is storing the data ok.  pics attached.

Checked, all works fine.
Please check documentation, how to store datetime data:
http://myvisualdatabase.com/help_en/com … icker.html
section: "More information about properties "Calendar"

if this does not help, please attach your project, I'll try to help you.

Dmitry.

Thank you for you quick reply but I found the problem.  There was a mix up with old and new forms and the new form I was developing had the problem but i was looking at the old form. sad  I had put in dd/m/yyyy and this was giving the false data reading!  I will endevour to be more thorough in working out a problem before presenting an issue to you in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi there, how are you?

Two questions.

Is it possible to program scripts using VB or VB.net?

Is there any way to create database driven websites visually?

Thanks and have a Blessed Day...

bbnbusinesssolutions wrote:

Hi there, how are you?

Two questions.

Is it possible to program scripts using VB or VB.net?

Is there any way to create database driven websites visually?

Thanks and have a Blessed Day...

Hello,

I plane to enable Visual Basic syntax in script because it is supported by script engine.

Also I plan to develop opportunity to create web forms (will be generated php files), but I can not promise that soon.

Dmitry.

Sounds good for the future!! A multiplatform easy way to develop database application, thumbs up!