Topic: Start printing position

Hi guys!
I have a report to print labels in 3 columns and 8 rows and it works fine, but I would like to begin printing in a certain specific position.
One option could be to add as many records as blank labels have the sheet. Someone can help me with any other idea please?
Thanks!

Re: Start printing position

Hello,

Can you attach your project for example?

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

Hello,

Can you attach your project for example?

Hi!
Its a simple project with a report to print labels.
The question is that sometimes I have some sheets of labels with tags worn at the beginning, and I want to start printing from an accurate label.
I hope to explain well; my English is not good, sorry.
Thanks!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Etiquetas_simple.zip 335.3 kb, 501 downloads since 2016-07-12 

Hello,

I made some changes in your project, now you can enter range for printing records.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Etiquetas_simple_fixed.zip 5.61 kb, 531 downloads since 2016-07-13 

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

Hello,

I made some changes in your project, now you can enter range for printing records.

Hi Dimitri!

thanks for the project, but is not what I wanted. Sorry, I do not explain so well in English.

Imagine, I have a piece of paper where I can print 24 labels, and the report start printing from left to right and top to bottom. Now imagine that I've already used once that sheet to print five labels, then I can print now only 19 labels. If I want to use this leaf I have to start printing on the label number six, as the first five are not. How can I do it?

meideprac-x
Another example for you

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Etiquetas_simple_fixed2.zip 5.79 kb, 537 downloads since 2016-07-15 

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

meideprac-x
Another example for you

Thanks Dimitri, but I need that the report prints label form left to right  and up to bottom; and your project prints labels from up to bottom and left to right.

Thanks anyway. I will use my first method, adding empty records to my table at the begin. It seems more easy.
Regards!!!