Topic: Online sqlite

Is it possible to host online the sqlite file so you can input the online directory in the settings and store the db online for multiple people to use the same file without needing to send them the "updated" file one by one to users of the db?

Re: Online sqlite

You can try use DropBox to share sqlite.db file but for read only.

For multiple use via Internet you should use DBMS MySQL.

Dmitry.

3 (edited by stelios91 2017-08-17 03:16:20)

DriveSoft wrote:

i install dropbox , put my file inside , setup share options for reading file , copy link and put in program settings ,
at start of the program database is missing error , could not find database

also searched DBMS MySQL and im not on that lvl to do that without help hmm can i have some very basic info? ill manage after i think

Link should be local, not Internet link.

About MySQL http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1734

Dmitry.

5 (edited by v_pozidis 2017-08-20 14:17:47)

stelios91 wrote:
DriveSoft wrote:

i install dropbox , put my file inside , setup share options for reading file , copy link and put in program settings ,

also searched DBMS MySQL and im not on that lvl to do that without help hmm can i have some very basic info? ill manage after i think

Den to katalava to video. Katalaves  pos prepei na ginei;

v_pozidis wrote:
stelios91 wrote:
DriveSoft wrote:

Den to katalava to video. Katalaves  pos prepei na ginei;

Gia na sou pw tin alitheia oxi, edeikse apla pws na kaneis install to programma kai oxi ti prepei na kaneis gia na to valeis, ase pou to link itan arxaio kai thelei account gia na to katevaseis , i alitheia einai oti an to ftiakseis prepei na gamaei alla ante vres akri. Den nomizw na katsei kaneis na mas to eksigisei. krima

7 (edited by v_pozidis 2017-08-29 05:07:39)

San pogramma einai katapliktiko. Me Pascal, pou eixa mathei pitsirikas, kai SQL , pou den exw idea, alla mathainv apo to youtube. Tvra oso afto to video pou esteile den akatava tipota kai den exv tis gnvseis kai oute kanena gnvsto na mou pei. AN matheis pos ginetai enimerose me an thes. Efxaristo.