Topic: sql download

hello sir, all members are talking about sql lite for changing excel to db file for accesing mvdb... but  i cant find in internet the correct version of sql lite..  there are somany sql files.. i am a beginer... if u provide a corect direct link of sql lite...? pls and it is possible to convert  my excel file into mvdb database file?

Re: sql download

Do you mean SQLite Studio?
http://sqlitestudio.pl/

You can save excel as csv file,
Then open csv file in SQLite Studio and do import in database.
But in the process a lot of nuances.

Dmitry.

sir i made a mvdb aplctn... sir  ihave a doubt..
the data enter in a form(eg: formA) is available at using edit button (eg:edit 1) after table grid selection. is it possible the same  data available at different form name (formB)...after selecting the table grid and click another edit (edit2)button...  any script or...?

unfortunately I can not understand what is needed, please send me your project with description
support@drive-software.com

Dmitry.

If you have a form to create the record and a second form to edit or to add details etc.

then on the form where the grid is located make a new button with the action show record, choose the grid where the records are shown and the second form, so it will edit the same database table as the first form

also as a bonus, when you double click a record on the grid with a show record button available it will open that record in that form.