1 (edited by lejoso 2018-03-07 21:18:44)

Topic: Group by with calculated field

Hi folks. I need some help.
I can not make a "GROUP BY" with a "CALCULATED FIELD" in the table.

Re: Group by with calculated field

Hello.

If I understand correctly, you can't make group in the report, because you can't sort data by calculated field in the setting of button with action Report.

Please download latest version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o63tngnzyp07w … a.zip?dl=0

Now you can sort data by calculated field.

Also you can attach your project (zip file without exe and dll), I will test it.

Dmitry.

Hello Friend,

I do not speak English, that's why I'm using the google translator. Sorry,  I'll try to explain:

I was trying to make the report so that the records with the same 'id' summed up:

Nº    MEDICO              ESPECILIDADE      AGENDADAS   FALTAS   EXTRA    TOTAL
1      Medico_1             Cirugia                              12                  3             2            11
1      Medico_1             Cirugia                                6                  1             2              7
2      Medico_2             Pediatria                           12                  1             3            14

like this:

Nº    MEDICO              ESPECILIDADE      AGENDADAS   FALTAS   EXTRA    TOTAL
1      Medico_1             Cirugia                              18                  4             4            18
2      Medico_2             Pediatria                           12                  1             3            14

Thank you very much.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Atendimento.zip 476.68 kb, 489 downloads since 2018-03-08 

lejoso,
Attached is a solution. I placed another button on your form to print the report. Did not disturb your button.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Atendimento Revised.zip 1.04 mb, 598 downloads since 2018-03-08 

Hello Friend.
It is perfect.
I traded 'atendimento.id_espec' for 'atendimento.id_medico' and it stayed the way I wanted it.
Thank you very much.