1 (edited by derek 2018-11-18 16:28:36)

Topic: Default Font

Hi Dmitry,
Is there any reason why the default font in MVD Version 5 has changed?  In earlier versions, it was Tahoma 8pt whereas now it is SegoeUI 9pt.
As a follow-on question, as a future development, would it be possible to specify a different default font, a different default font size and a different default font color for labels, editfields, tablegrids etc, when MVD is first installed?  I write applications for users who have eye-sight problems so I often need to change all the default font settings for every label, field etc.
Thanks,
Derek.

Re: Default Font

Hello.

Beginning from Windows Vista, default font for application is SegoeUI 9pt, also this font more compatible for HDPI display and scale form.

The application should not interfere with settings such as font size, colors and so on. For these purposes in Windows the system has the necessary tools, change scale of interface, contrast scheme (Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Ease of Access Center) and so on.

Dmitry.

Re: Default Font

Hi Dmitry,
The default of SegoeUI has never shown up before V5.00 but I'm still using Window XP (don't laugh!!) so I guess that explains it.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Derek.