Topic: Textbox names incorrect

Hello Dmitry,
A problem has started with my project which I am developing using version 5.0 where that when I am working on a form, the two information panels at the left of the IDE screen show incorrect names. For example, if I click on the TextBox I have called txtPhysicalAddress3, the top panel at the left highlights txtPhysicalAddress3 but the lower Object Inspector panel does not show the name correctly. The lower panel shows the name is txtPhysicalAddress5 and remains like that for whatever TextBox I click on. The name in the object inspector panel sets itself to the first TextBox I click on when I go to edit the form and remains that way until I go to another form then come back again. Is there anything that can be done please as my project is quite large and now I am getting a bit worried. I have attached a screenshot.
Thanks, David

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Object name incorrect.PNG 16.35 kb, 177 downloads since 2019-01-04 

Re: Textbox names incorrect

Hello.

Unfortunately I can't reproduce this behavior. It happens only for one project? and for one form? Or it happens for all your projects?

Dmitry.

Re: Textbox names incorrect

Hello Dmitry,
I have only been working mainly on one project so haven't noticed it elsewhere. During the session the problem occurred, it was very easy to reproduce. I would go to edit the form and the name of the first text box I click on is the name that would remain in the lower left hand panel but the highlighted name in the top left panel would change as I clicked on any other control.
I have been unable to reproduce the problem since then.
Regards, David