1 (edited by v_pozidis 2019-03-02 09:57:55)

Topic: Why do I get This message

Hi to all. In my attached software I get this message?  I want to show the picture and I get this.
and a second question is
How can I store the pictures outside the database and not in the database ?

Please feel free to modigy my software

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/3/2/66432a2f7449de011949ef29959a55b3-full.png

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Farmekeio.7z 332.09 kb, 275 downloads since 2019-03-02 

Re: Why do I get This message

Hi,
Please look at the two screenshots in the attachment which shows how to configure your images to be stored as a 'linkfile'.
https://app.box.com/s/xf4y42gfk7522808abp2v6ukxwakcn1j
You may have images that are stored in many different locations on your PC - this doesn't matter as the link is specific to that image. 
However, you can also choose to have all of the images from all the different locations copied and stored all in one location (for convenience). 
To do this, set the 'type' to LinkFile and then specify a folder in 'CopyTo'.  If, as in my example, you specify 'store' this will search for a folder within the application called 'store' and save the images there;  this is part of the application but NOT part of the database. 
Alternatively, if you specify a full path in 'CopyTo' it is stored completely outside of the application.
I hope this is clear.
Regards,
Derek.

Hello  v_pozidis, Hello Derek

I've tried your project without being able to provoke the error you have encountered..

By the way, I' met two things :

In the spiti table, there is no "classic" field, only a relational field to the expo table.
What is his role ?

Behind Form1.Button2, you choose the tablegrid1 component to perform the search.
A grid is only used to display the results of a query and nothing else
Remove it and choose one or other components

Regards
JB

Thank's to all

Hello v_pozidis

If I understood you correctly, you have the project to create an application managing a family pharmacy.

If so, I think you can significantly reduce the number of forms, by grouping several on one and enabling only the elements needed at a given time.

I would allow myself to make your project as I see it and I will submit it to you if you agree.

Regards

JB

v_pozidis wrote:

Hi to all. In my attached software I get this message?

Which version you use?

Dmitry.

7 (edited by v_pozidis 2019-03-09 14:18:12)

I am using 4.02

v_pozidis wrote:

I am using 4.02

Maybe I forgot to remove the message in this version.

Dmitry.