Topic: VascoMorais or anyone else - How to send multiple attachments ??

Hi MVD,

I need to know how to script the sendmail function to send multiple attachments on the same e-mail.  Need a sample
or a small script in the right direction.  I can send e-mails to gmail now, via the SendMail function but need to know how
to attach multiple archives to send on the same e-mail.

Please!!!!!

Re: VascoMorais or anyone else - How to send multiple attachments ??

vovka3003 wrote:

Никто не знает, как по-анлийски будет: "за магарыч"..?

Can you help me with this Vovka?

vovka3003 wrote:

Посибле:
https://i.imgur.com/PA7KGAn.png
It's just that I'm already a little tired of helping everyone and could give you a solution for a small fee ...

Well, thanks for your reply but in this forum everyone helps including Dmitry and NOBODY has ever charged a cent for that, I find that insulting that you even posted something like that.

We are a community and are here to help each other not make a it a business.

Thanks but no thanks.

http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4951

Couldn't be any better!  Thanks so much.  smile

6 (edited by k245 2019-09-03 09:33:03)

vovka3003 wrote:

Никто не знает, как по-анлийски будет: "за магарыч"..?

Нет у них такой традиции ))) А начнёшь гуглом переводить - получится "взятка", но это ведь совсем другое )))

As in any community, the relationship between different people can be different. Someone are united by a common interest in the problems of transition from ideas to implementation, and some are united by practical issues of using technologies to improve their lives. Do not look for a reason for a quarrel, but find common interests )))

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.

vovka3003 wrote:

Я вот смотрю - походу не едут лыжи (боже упаси это переводить) у ТС-а... Наверное таки магарыч... big_smile

P.S. Или вот! Идея! Помогу за ЧАЕВЫЕ! ТС, переводи! big_smile big_smile big_smile

Do you have "skis" on SendMesage()? I am ashamed to admit, SendMesage() didn’t work on my computer, although my clients are all tip-top. Apparently, there are some nuances that can be considered only through the prism of the ideomatic expression you mentioned earlier smile.

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.