Topic: Application in Dark mode

Hi,

i am trying to implement a dark mode function for an application. I think i have reached 90 percent, but
some elements is impossible (I think) to convert to a dark mode.
<>
Elements i have problems with at the moment is ComboBox and DateTimePicker. Is there a solution for this?
<>
To change the Button elements color on backgrund and font would be nice. It works to make own buttons, but it would be so much easyer to be able to change this on the Button properties. 

Regards

Hedan

2 (edited by derek 2019-12-22 13:05:05)

Re: Application in Dark mode

Hello Hedan,
I think you can change the combobox to pretty much anything you want with a combination of
form1.combobox1.color := xxxxx
and
form1.combobox1.font.color := xxxxx
For the datetimepicker, I think it's only possible to change the background color (and that needs to be done at 'form1.show' rather than being able to set it as part of the datetimepicker object properties.
Please see the attached where I was just messing with different combinations - it might give you some ideas.
I also seem to remember that not all background / foreground color options are available depending on the Operating System that you're using (but I might be wrong!).
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon combox color options.zip 336.52 kb, 428 downloads since 2019-12-22 

Hello Derek

You are too fast for me !!!!
Have a good Christmas !

JB

4 (edited by derek 2019-12-22 18:14:48)

Hi Jean,
No - I had a choice between replying to Hedan's question or going Christmas shopping with the grandchildren - it was no contest!!  smile
Merry Xmas to you too.
Derek.

Hello Derek...

Sorry to interupt your shopping.I promise to post my questions on a better time.  :-)
<>
Hopefully you can take your grandchildren on monday, so turn of your PC/mobile and take good care of them.
<>
Thank you very much for the year 2019 and your outstanding service.
<>
I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year

Hedan

Thanks Hedan and best wishes for 2020.
Derek.