Topic: form error

Hi Team

Can you help me to check my Form1 error when delete the data from table, and in form invoice cannot print, please help.thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon New Invoice Form.rar 296.85 kb, 273 downloads since 2020-01-13 

Re: form error

Hi,
1. The error you see when you try to delete an invoice is because your invoice holds data in 2 tables (dbinvoice and dbbills).  The data in dbbills is subordinate (child) to dbinvoice (parent) so you need to delete any related data in dbbills BEFORE you  can delete data in dbinvoice.  Please see screenshot1 in the zipped attachment.
2. The error you get when you try to print is because you are missing a 'quote'.  Please see screenshot2 in the zipped attachment.
3. I noticed that your 'New Invoice' button on Form 1 has a 'show form' action associated with it.  Normally you would expect this to be associated with a 'new record' action.  Please see screenshot3 in the zipped attachment.
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon New Invoice Form.zip 694.79 kb, 256 downloads since 2020-01-13 

Hi Team

Thanks for help yesterday, but now me got some problem with code for printing, when i click on print invoice got error pls help to check.Thank

Post's attachments

Attachment icon New Invoice Form v.1.0.rar 662.98 kb, 246 downloads since 2020-01-14 

Hi,
The error you are getting is because, at some point, you have deleted the 'begin' and 'end' statements from a section of the FastReport code.  These statements are needed, even if there is no code between the 'begin' and 'end' statements.  Please see screenshot 1 and screenshot 2 in the attachment.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon New Invoice Form.zip 760.27 kb, 308 downloads since 2020-01-14 

Hi Team

Thanks for your help and time, here i have still small issue.

how to let the invoice auto fill number of item, can see the picture for sample.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon frm.JPG 100.4 kb, 118 downloads since 2020-01-15 

chanthait wrote:

Hi Team

Thanks for your help and time, here i have still small issue.

how to let the invoice auto fill number of item, can see the picture for sample.

http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=6179&download=0

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Untitled.png 101.59 kb, 120 downloads since 2020-01-15 

Dmitry.

Thanks for your help

Hi Team

how to remove zero from amount and total

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 12.JPG 70.19 kb, 120 downloads since 2020-01-16 

Right click on SysMemo2, choose from the menu "Display Format", choose "1234.5" format.

Dmitry.

thanks for your help