Topic: How to create Agenda application?

Hi guys!

Please ... I need to create an Agenda Application, can you help me?

Re: How to create Agenda application?

Hello abd.blk25

Welcome to MVD !
Before launching into such an application, what are your programming skills in Delphi language (native language of MVD)?
A Calendar application will require the use of several Delphi components, some quite complex (calendars, date management, Memo and so on).
The first thing to do is to consult the Examples folder provided with each version of MVD and especially to consult the forum using the search button.
I'm still going to look like an old grumpy boy, but you have to use a pencil and a sheet of paper from the start and consider the most relevant and effective way to structure your project as best as possible, especially if you distribute it afterwards.
The less the end user asks for explanations, it will be a sign that you have successfully completed most of your project.
As a last resort, do not hesitate to ask the forum, there will always be a good soul to answer you, many MVD fans are big names in this area.
Good luck and don't give up right away if it's not going the way you want it to.

JB

Identify the specific features and functionality you want your agenda app to have. Consider features such as creating, editing, and deleting events, setting reminders, notifications, user authentication, and data storage. Hope this helps.

4 (edited by Destiny 2023-10-11 08:52:13)

Like this one found on the forum
Most of the answers are on the forum when you search.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Reminder365.zip 342.85 kb, 149 downloads since 2023-10-11 

Destiny