Topic: Invoice/Report Help

Hi there, I have altered the invoice database to suit my needs.

I've added my own products and altered the report design to create an invoice for my needs which works fine.

However, if i am creating a new invoice and i add several products when i click print invoice it creates an invoice with only the last added product - not all of the products added.

If i click off the 'new invoice' window then click another record and back out of it and go back to the first record and click print they are all there.

It seems it highlights the last product added.

Any ideas?

I can add my project if needed.

Re: Invoice/Report Help

Hi,
If you can add your project (minus the .exe file), I'm sure someone can help
Derek

I have added it above, i hope someone can assist.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon invoice.rar 360.81 kb, 382 downloads since 2020-06-11 

mickeywatsonnn,
The fixed project is attached. I removed "tablegrid1" from the Report Search. When included in the search the report will only report out the highlighted product in the tablegrid. When you add products it will automatically highlight that product in the tablegrid and therefore will only print that item. Removing the tablegrid from the search will print all items in the tablegrid.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon invoice fixed.zip 406.35 kb, 518 downloads since 2020-06-11 

ehwagner wrote:

mickeywatsonnn,
The fixed project is attached. I removed "tablegrid1" from the Report Search. When included in the search the report will only report out the highlighted product in the tablegrid. When you add products it will automatically highlight that product in the tablegrid and therefore will only print that item. Removing the tablegrid from the search will print all items in the tablegrid.

Thanks mate thats perfect.