Re: system date

unforgettable,

First we can create more than two field on category table?

Yes you can add any number of fields.

We can add 'service' field?

Yes you can add Service field. I'm not sure what it means or how it is to be used, but you can define it on a table.

how can we add Grand Total, discount

You can add discount to the Sales Ticket and have a calculation to subtract it in the Sales Ticket form.

receivable and balance

The short answer is YES. However, you are getting into more sophistication in your project. It seems like what you were putting together was a simple Point-of-Sale project with the ability to report on profit and losses on sales. But now when you mention "receivables and balance", you will need to incorporate more data tables and processes. If you want to maintain receivables and balances of what is owed, you will now need to define a Customer table and probably an invoice table, at minimum, and of course new forms and reports to take care of the processes. This all can be done in MVD, however my time is limited on the forum. If you can elaborate more on the design of your total application, I will try to put something together for you to at least get you headed in the right direction, but I can't guarantee my time. Piecemealing little bits at a time is not good for an efficient application development. Things like I mentioned in my last post with the dates in two different tables is not good database design. This kind of thing can happen when a design is not totally in place or known. Maybe you do have it all designed and I just do not know it. It just makes it more difficult on this end to come up with good solutions.

27 (edited by unforgettable 2020-07-18 19:49:12)

Re: system date

hi Ehwager
                  I made some modification in your attached projects but it is creating some problem. Can you help?
One Sales form I add Costumer's name editbox.I also add a form Tsales to see total sales. Problem is why tablegrid on Tsales show costumer name as much more as we made sales more. Same this on print view. Separate category for separate sales.How can I get costume's name single and single category sales items.
Thank you in advance.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Income Expenses New.zip 343.13 kb, 233 downloads since 2020-07-18