Topic: Message from DriveSoft (Dmitriy)

I apologize for the long absence from the forum and the new versions. There's nothing wrong with me.

I am currently busy renovating my apartment and at the same time doing new detailed documentation for My Visual Database.

I am almost done with the English translation of the documentation, after that I will continue to release new versions.

Here you can check out the new documentation: http://myvisualdatabase.com/help_en/

If you English native speaker, I'm sure you will find some grammatic mistake, please let me know if you found.

Dmitry.

Re: Message from DriveSoft (Dmitriy)

Happy to know you guys are well. Looking forward to your releases.

brian

I'm glad you are fine and will release new versions soon

Domebil

Thanks for your hard work, We need that!
if it's possible, where can those beginners like me to find more tutorials video?

Hi Dimitry, nice to hear news.

How often do you anticipate releasing new versions of My Visual Database after completing the English documentation?

smile

Hello Atropa,
There will most likely be no new MVD releases.
Dmitri, its creator, now works in the web field.
According to the latest news I had with him by email, it is not his intention to continue developing MVD, which all users strongly and rightly regret, me first and foremost.
MVD is such a fabulous and promising tool that it is a shame that no one can add new functions to it that would be very useful to us.
But we must admit that even with the latest version (6.1.1), we can carry out superb projects with a high degree of complexity.
But that's how life goes, even if I cross my fingers and say: "Dmitri, come back to MVD again."
JB

P.S.: I would love to be wrong!

8 (edited by Destiny 2024-03-18 08:27:50)

I have version 6.5.
J'ai la version 6.5.

Destiny

Salut Destiny
Je me suis gouré.
Je travaille avec la version 6.6.1 beta
JB

Salut Jean, ce sont des choses qui arrive. Bonne soirée
à toi.6