1 (edited by Hedan 2021-05-13 07:33:25)

Topic: A need help....

Hi;

Something very strange have happend to my application.

I keep track of my income and expenses.

The tablegrid that i use to display my records contains a column displaying the amount of money. Suddenly that column displays "0,00" as the amount
when i click on the year 2020. The year 2019 and 2021 displays correct.  See image,

Another tablegrid i have displayis all record in the database. In the column for the amount every record is "00,00"

If i open the record the amount is as i should.

What can i do??

Re: A need help....

Hmm, 2020 was a leap year, if you use 2024 do you get the same problem?

On a clear disk you can seek forever

Hi,

It's more complicated than that. Yesterday i found another view in the database showing every year. Here every record has "0,00" in the tablegrid.

As I mentioned earlier, when i open the record in my form, everything is OK.

Summer greetings
Hedan

Hello Hedan,
You need to upload your project (zip it without the .exe file) in order for someone to look at what the problem is.
Derek.

Hi,

Its very strange. What´s wrong with the year 2020??

If I set the sorting of the TableGrid to "No", everything looks good
If I set the sorting to "Main_Table.Adr" (Customer address), everything looks good
If I set the sorting to "Order by" and sorting field same as above it works for 2019, 2021, 2022 but not for 2020.

What i really want is a sort like Customer Adress and the Date as second sort field.

If I set the sorting to "Order by" and sorting formula to "Main_Table.Adr, Main_Table.Date" it works for 2019, 2021, 2022 but not for 2020.

Is there another way to specify a second sort field?

Regards

Hedan

Hello Hedan, Hello Derek

It is true that the year 2020 was a year at Covid.
Are you sure this damn virus hasn't infected your program?
More seriously, send us your project so that we can see the reasons for this curious display up close.

JB

Hi again,

I am ashamed.
I use the program myself in my own computer, so it´s difficult to run on another. Some of the code are hardcoded.God forbid
-
I KNOW, not so good ...  Working to get rid of it.

I have spent hours of troubleshooting and one thing is clear... Something is wrong with "Order by" in the TableGrid settings. See "Sort.jpg" or something is wrong with the database file (index) itself.  I THINK.

Hedan

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Sort.jpg 214.01 kb, 92 downloads since 2021-05-17