Topic: Date of Brith

hi all friends...
maybe a question like this already exists, for example if the birth date box (d, m, y) is filled then automatically the texs box will display the age value. is this done with the script?
then how to display it in tablegrid in the same row if we have other components such as "textbox name, textbox address" that don't use the script.
do we have to save all of them using the script command?
Sorry, friend if I ask too many questions, and I'm also sorry if the delivery of my sentence is not good.
Thank you buddy

Best regards

Re: Date of Brith

you need to create a calculated field in the table

Hi Yandi,
As Sibprogsistem wrote, if you want to see 'age' in the tablegrid, use a calculated field.
If you also need to see 'age' change real-time on the form where you enter the date of birth, you also need to use a script.
Perhaps try it like this (see attached).
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon howold.zip 337.08 kb, 369 downloads since 2019-08-02 

Hi buddy
@sibprogsistem @derek
Thank you very much for your enlightenment, this has become a knowledge enhancer for me.
I feel fortunate to be able to get to know good people in this forum like you and others. Thank you buddy

Best Regards
yandi

This calculated field show only the years, and missing months and day till date.
can you uploaad a sample with months and days.

JUST LEARNING, O GOD HELP ME.

I am waiting for reply.

JUST LEARNING, O GOD HELP ME.

derek wrote:

Hi Yandi,
As Sibprogsistem wrote, if you want to see 'age' in the tablegrid, use a calculated field.
If you also need to see 'age' change real-time on the form where you enter the date of birth, you also need to use a script.
Perhaps try it like this (see attached).
Derek.

How is filter old '0' from tablegrid in form3?
I want to hidden 0 age from tablrgrid when searching birthday...

thanks you

Post's attachments

Attachment icon howold2.rar 294.86 kb, 174 downloads since 2021-07-08 

Hi Agusecc,
Try it like this (please see the attachment).
Form3 only displays records where age > 0 and you can then filter by name, age and month of birth.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon how old fixed.zip 340.45 kb, 206 downloads since 2021-07-09 

Derek, Thanks you Very Much
now i understand about your idea in the sample project you sent me. and my project has worked well
You are excelent