Topic: Report issues

I have two issues.

1.  I have a report that shows data in a master detail band and then a detail band.  The detail band has multiple records to be shown.  I am then trying to show two fields after the detail section but those fields are being shown repeatedly as if they were part of the detail data.
I tried creating a new master 2 band beneath the detail band and also tried adding detail 4th level but neither worked.  How can I show those two records after all the detail information has been printed?

2.  Can an image from the data base be printed?  I am not sure how to assign the image datafield to the image object.

Thank you,
  Rob

Re: Report issues

Please, send me your project to support@drive-software.com
with link on this topic.

Thanks.

Dmitry.

I think my problem is that I need to be able to create two data sources one for the master data and the other for the children records.  Do you have an example of a master record with related children records?  An example, would be a sales system when each sales person would have each of their orders listed as the child records to their master record.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Rob

Please, download example "Phone Book" and press button "Print All".

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Phone Book.zip 28.28 kb, 826 downloads since 2014-12-04 

Dmitry.

Thank you the phonebook example it was helpful.

I want to limit the data set to only the current record, so how do I reference the current record id in the sql I am sending to the report?

Where record.id = currentrecord.id

I want to print a couple additional fields after the master data (detail records).  How can I print two additional field without them being repeated for the number of time of the detail records?

I cannot get the Final field 1 and 2 (below) to only print one time.

Example -

detail record 1
          detail record 2

Final field 1
          Final field 2

Thank you,
  Rob

Here you can find help, how to print only current record.
http://myvisualdatabase.com/help_en/com … eport.html

Can you send me your project with Picture, should look like the report to support@drive-software.com

Dmitry.

I sent email earlier today.