Topic: MVD history version details

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to have the details of the history of MVD versions from 6.0b to 6.5.
I made an application that works fine with version 6.0b and lower.
I noticed some change (new) for tablegrid properties RowVisible . Combobox properties dbFilter 1 = 1 Order By cptno asc no longer works. I have other errors (many list index out of bound(), etc)...that I don't understand. This is why I would like to know what to change in order to be able to make the correction.

Thank you

2 (edited by sparrow 2021-08-12 07:30:44)

Re: MVD history version details

Hi,
Unfortunately, I have not seen the detailed change history.
Error in ComboBox dbFilter due to round brackets in newer versions.
In ver. 6.3 added the "SortField" and "SortOrder" properties for the ComboBox component, allowing you to specify the field and sort type.
In your case, "properties dbFilter 1 = 1 Order By cptno asc" needs to be split. "Order By cptno asc" needs to be removed. Place "cptno" in "SortField" and specify sorting in "SortOrder". With out of bound, you need to look separately where it appears.

ver 6.1 Added AutoWidth property for ComboBox
ver. 6.3 Added the "SortField" and "SortOrder" properties for the ComboBox component, allowing you to specify the field and sort type.
     - Added the OnAfterEdit event for the TableGrid component
ver 6.4 You can use calculated fields in the Filter property of the ComboBox component, example: {calculated_field} = 1

I am not sure if this could help you but if you go to the MVD Facebook page there are additions from almost all MVD versions.

https://www.facebook.com/myvisualdatabase/

About many list index out of bound(#) ... .... ... , errors

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Pierredperreault

5 (edited by derek 2021-08-12 16:09:32)

pierredperreault wrote:

About many list index out of bound(#) ... .... ... , errors

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Pierredperreault

Hi,
Can you attach one of your projects where you are getting the 'list out of bounds' error and and maybe someone will be able to see what the issue is.
Derek.