Topic: Where is dmitriy

Can anyone tell me that where is Dmitry...

Re: Where is dmitriy

Ходь сюды: http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7596

Yeh, where is good old Dimtr???

4 (edited by haciamirumbo 2021-08-29 13:54:18)

I respect every opinion or complaint about Dmitry. But before complain you should ask yourself some questions and think yourself the answers. For example, there are some of the questions I asked myself before buying the software:
1)Is My visual database a complete database solution? My answer was yes, it is.
2)Has MVD all the resources to do all the database software possible? Yes
3)How is the learning curve? Small for small applications, medium(SQL language) for medium applications, large (code scripting) for large or very complex applications
4)Could you do a complete and simple application without writing any single line of code? Yes
5)The same 4 questions but instead of a simple application a complex application? Yes you can do very complex applications but you should know SQL and if possible Object Pascal language(but the code required probably is going to be 98% less than doing the same in Delphi starting from scratch).
6)If I purchase the license do I have support? Yes, you have support, and 95% of the support comes from many experts in the forum but ask yourself  When you buy an excel or MS office what type of support do you have? I have not seen any email or answer from Bill Gates to anyone "EVER" so, why do you need Dmitry?
7)If the software has a bug Dmitry is going to fix it? I prefer to ask Drive soft if it is going to be fixed it? Yes, without any question, but I have not seen many many bugs uploaded what I see is people requesting to program something that they do not know how to do it...Ask again yourself: the Microsoft or Google technical support is going to program my software for me? The answer is NO......so why then Dmitry has to program your software? He could or could not help you programming your software.....but he does not have to.
8) Who qualified guy help in the forum when Dmitry is not available? If you check every request you will see a lot of active users helping others
with very high skills in MVD and Delphi...............besides Dmitry ask the users: k245, derek, ehwagner, brian.zaballa........and so on
9)Are there resources to learn? Yes, you have the book, the help file, or you could take a beginner's MVD course or SQL advanced course here is the link https://vk.com/createmyvisualdatabaseapp_en or https://sites.google.com/view/my-visual-database
10) I understand that we have been educated in a society that teaches you the word: Give me, Give me, give me instead look and research for yourself. So my advice is to download the book, read it, practice, practice, practice, download examples from the forum, keep studying, then do a project and if you are stuck upload your project to the forum with the questions you have, please do not pretend that derek or the other guys are going to guess your project or your questions for you, they are not wizards or a warlock. You will suddenly see that you are not going to need to ask for Dmitry.
11)Dmitry is a person and has a life like you.

Best regards, Jaime.

lack of compatibility with mac and android OS

Domebil

Many of the software out there lack of compatibility. For example Garage band lack of compatibility with windows and Android but I am assuming that if you want to use it you have to buy a Mac or use a sharing desktop application. If you want to use MVD from Android or mac you can do it sharing the desktop. Lack of compatibility it's not a bug or software error. The first page of MVD says clear for windows XP, 7, 8, and 10.

7 (edited by domebil 2021-08-29 17:07:49)

I meant that I want to create an App with MVD that is compatible with Mac and Android
So there would still be a lot to upgrade MVD

Domebil

Portability to Mac or Android that's up to drive-soft. The company designed MVD software knows the scope of that project and they have the answer for that which involves lots of time-money. MVD is already an animal and Mac-android could make it a monster.

Great speech...
we ask for dmitriy because we miss dmitriy...

Dear Jaime, you forget that hundreds of people payed money for a license and they have the right for support from Drivesoft.

А кто-нибудь лицензионное соглашение читал? В частности - п.6.

Can you post a copy of the license agreement. I can't find it on the webpage and at the program folder is no copy of this.

Thank you.

haciamirumbo wrote:

I respect every opinion or complaint about Dmitry. But before complain you should ask yourself some questions and think yourself the answers. For example, there are some of the questions I asked myself before buying the software:
1)Is My visual database a complete database solution? My answer was yes, it is.
2)Has MVD all the resources to do all the database software possible? Yes
3)How is the learning curve? Small for small applications, medium(SQL language) for medium applications, large (code scripting) for large or very complex applications
4)Could you do a complete and simple application without writing any single line of code? Yes
5)The same 4 questions but instead of a simple application a complex application? Yes you can do very complex applications but you should know SQL and if possible Object Pascal language(but the code required probably is going to be 98% less than doing the same in Delphi starting from scratch).
6)If I purchase the license do I have support? Yes, you have support, and 95% of the support comes from many experts in the forum but ask yourself  When you buy an excel or MS office what type of support do you have? I have not seen any email or answer from Bill Gates to anyone "EVER" so, why do you need Dmitry?
7)If the software has a bug Dmitry is going to fix it? I prefer to ask Drive soft if it is going to be fixed it? Yes, without any question, but I have not seen many many bugs uploaded what I see is people requesting to program something that they do not know how to do it...Ask again yourself: the Microsoft or Google technical support is going to program my software for me? The answer is NO......so why then Dmitry has to program your software? He could or could not help you programming your software.....but he does not have to.
8) Who qualified guy help in the forum when Dmitry is not available? If you check every request you will see a lot of active users helping others
with very high skills in MVD and Delphi...............besides Dmitry ask the users: k245, derek, ehwagner, brian.zaballa........and so on
9)Are there resources to learn? Yes, you have the book, the help file, or you could take a beginner's MVD course or SQL advanced course here is the link https://vk.com/createmyvisualdatabaseapp_en or https://sites.google.com/view/my-visual-database
10) I understand that we have been educated in a society that teaches you the word: Give me, Give me, give me instead look and research for yourself. So my advice is to download the book, read it, practice, practice, practice, download examples from the forum, keep studying, then do a project and if you are stuck upload your project to the forum with the questions you have, please do not pretend that derek or the other guys are going to guess your project or your questions for you, they are not wizards or a warlock. You will suddenly see that you are not going to need to ask for Dmitry.
11)Dmitry is a person and has a life like you.

Best regards, Jaime.

"Слышу речь не мальчика, но мужа" (с) А.С.Пушкин

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.