Topic: Need help please

I want to add a merchandise store form when selling a commodity that is automatically deducted from the store, is this possible?

Re: Need help please

Stock monitoring can be done in MVD. There are many way to achieve it.

You can elaborate more on what you are working on so that someone might help you.

brian

Yes, in the words of Dmitry:

Please attach your project.

wink

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

brian.zaballa wrote:

You can elaborate more on what you are working on so that someone might help you.

I want to create a form to add orders and a form that contains a table that contains the quantity of goods in the store, the purchase price and the selling price. When adding an order to the customer, the quantity of the goods in stock, the purchase price and the selling price, and when saving the order, the quantity purchased by the customer automatically decreases from the store.  I apologize for the poor expression because I am not good at English

joshuA wrote:

Yes, in the words of Dmitry:

Please attach your project.

wink

I will create a program as an example only because my program is a bit big and incomprehensible

daamoucheacil wrote:
brian.zaballa wrote:

I want to create a form to add orders and a form that contains a table that contains the quantity of goods in the store, the purchase price and the selling price. When adding an order to the customer, the quantity of the goods in stock, the purchase price and the selling price, and when saving the order, the quantity purchased by the customer automatically decreases from the store.  I apologize for the poor expression because I am not good at English

Again, there are many ways to do it.

For the purchase price and selling price, in my experience, saving this details will only give you estimated markup(when the price differ on your next stock or purchase transaction of the goods/item and the store has remaining stock of it). You don't want your application to check the quantity of each stock transaction you made and tag each sales/pullout of the item to where stock transaction you get it from.

If you are trying to compute exact income of the store, it is better to just have a cashflow module that will handle it.
Saving all expenses and sales/collections.

Then,
Income = Total(Sales/Collections) - Total(Expenses, this includes the purchase of the goods/stock basically).

Just charge your client on the additional module(cashflow). 3:)

brian

daamoucheacil,
A couple of years ago I put together a simplistic invoice system for someone else on the forum. I have attached it here. Maybe it can help you with your project. It is a very rudimentary application and is not meant to be an all encompassing supply chain application. It certainly isn't production ready.

In the attached project Invoices can contain stock items and non-stock items. For stock items It does maintain stock inventory quantities for you. In order to maintain stock item quantities for various scenarios, it does require a bit of scripting. For instance if you delete a stock item on an invoice line item, then that quantity needs to be added back into stock inventory. Product list will show products where the quantity on hand is less than the reorder point and will highlight those products in bold red so you can visually see the products needing to be reordered. It does not include your cost on products, but it could easily be added in the table and respective forms. Hope it helps.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Invoice.zip 359.53 kb, 379 downloads since 2021-10-15