Any News About Dmitiry????

Re: News

I think he abandoned the project!

Domebil

It would be unfortunate, there is no substitute for MVD

Hello MVD,

I know this is not my place to post this but like you, I have wondered if this project would be abandoned. I come back to the site to see if a new release is posted, and every morning I am more disappointed to see that there is none. So I have searched the internet for a substitute program and came across "Longtion Sofware". I took my project that I have been working on for the last 2 years in MVD and reduplicated it within months. From what I have seen so far this software platform is awesome. I purchased  RAD Builder. Here is a link and a quick description. Oh, did I mention that if you need assistance with any part of the software or need a special function or how to do something within the software, you send customer service an email and you get a really quick response.

Longtion Software  - http://www.longtion.com

RadBuilder is a complete rapid application development (RAD) tool to create interactive multimedia applications, database applications, and Web applications for Windows - without programming. You don’t have to be a programmer, but with RadBuilder you’ll feel like one. Even though it is very easy to learn and use, it has everything you need to develop professional software applications with a completely visual drag and drop environment.

But I am still hoping that Dimetry will return and when he does the new release will be awesome, or the site will just disappear like did.

Take care all...

I test the Longtion, it's too advanced and more tools from MVD but I didn't find resource to learn how to use Longtion.
If you have links for Forums please share it

tjohnson0473 wrote:

Hello MVD,

I know this is not my place to post this but like you, I have wondered if this project would be abandoned. I come back to the site to see if a new release is posted, and every morning I am more disappointed to see that there is none. So I have searched the internet for a substitute program and came across "Longtion Sofware". I took my project that I have been working on for the last 2 years in MVD and reduplicated it within months. From what I have seen so far this software platform is awesome. I purchased  RAD Builder. Here is a link and a quick description. Oh, did I mention that if you need assistance with any part of the software or need a special function or how to do something within the software, you send customer service an email and you get a really quick response.

Longtion Software  -

RadBuilder is a complete rapid application development (RAD) tool to create interactive multimedia applications, database applications, and Web applications for Windows - without programming. You don’t have to be a programmer, but with RadBuilder you’ll feel like one. Even though it is very easy to learn and use, it has everything you need to develop professional software applications with a completely visual drag and drop environment.

But I am still hoping that Dimetry will return and when he does the new release will be awesome, or the site will just disappear like did.

Take care all...

Life is like a school;
One can learn and graduate or stay behind.

i have RAD Builder. but i don't use it because i love MVD

My friend Rad builder has a cost of 299 $ for a single user and MVD has a cost of 99$ for a single user and for Life time 299$. I think  even when MVD stop the support of a new version it will be a software with future.

Could make it open source MVD

Domebil

wah