1 (edited by Destiny 2022-06-12 15:31:59)

Topic: Lien liste Combo

Hi everyone, I would like to know how I can create a link to open a form by clicking in a ComboBox list

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Form.jpg 46.19 kb, 58 downloads since 2022-06-12 

Destiny

Re: Lien liste Combo

Post's attachments

Attachment icon test.rar 2.47 kb, 137 downloads since 2022-06-12 

Thank you very much pavlenko.vladimir.v, it's great. I could do it from a button but that would be a lot of buttons to put on the form. Great.

Destiny

Destiny

4 (edited by Destiny 2022-06-12 16:19:51)

And to directly open a PDF file from the Combo list

Destiny

5 (edited by pavlenko.vladimir.v 2022-06-12 17:45:41)

Destiny wrote:

And to directly open a PDF file from the Combo list

using MVD will not work, but you can transfer the file to the program. this example opens the pdf file in Microsoft Edge
с помощью MVD не получится, но можно передать файл в программу. этот пример открывает файл PDF в Microsoft Edge

Post's attachments

Attachment icon test.rar 39.83 kb, 142 downloads since 2022-06-12 

Hi Destiny, Vladimir,
Perhaps also try it by using a table to hold your files / photos.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon pdf from combobox.zip 434.75 kb, 172 downloads since 2022-06-12 

It's true, it's a good idea. Thanks Derek.

Destiny

Hi Derek, I applied your code which works great and displays PDFs perfectly. I created a "PDF" directory to put my documents there but nothing is displayed when I click on the combo list, I believe that the selection of the PDF directory is not done. How do I get the combo to recognize my directory?

Destiny

Hi,
Without seeing your project, I can only assume that the path through to the pdf files has not been entered correctly.
I moved the sample .pdf files in my previous attachment to a new folder, changed the paths in the relevant table and everything works okay (see attachment).
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon screenshot.jpg 30.76 kb, 59 downloads since 2022-06-15 

10 (edited by Destiny 2022-06-15 16:19:23)

This is the "pdf from combobox.zip" file you provided to me earlier, it works great. Thanks Derek.

Destiny