Topic: change Tablegrid selected row live

Hello everyone

i create a application managing my invontory and i need help in one thing

i creat a button use a function to insert a date in a selected row on a tablegrid 

but with no succes

can someone help me

Re: change Tablegrid selected row live

Hi,
If you zip your project (delete the .exe file and then zip your application folder), you will (almost) always get a quicker and more focused response to your question.
Derek.

derek wrote:

Hi,
If you zip your project (delete the .exe file and then zip your application folder), you will (almost) always get a quicker and more focused response to your question.
Derek.

thank you so much

i hope this simple example explaine my situation

Post's attachments

Attachment icon dd.rar 293.21 kb, 169 downloads since 2022-07-18 

Hi,
Thanks for attaching the example - it makes it much easier to understand your problem.
Please see attached which gives you 2 options.
Option 1 is where you highlight a row and click the 'leave date' button.
Option 2 is where you click in the actual 'leave date' cell of the tablegrid (to remind users that this column is 'interactive', I put an '*' against the column header (Leave Date*)
In both cases, I have added the option to un-set the 'leave date' (but only to make testing easier).
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon dd fixed.zip 674.03 kb, 213 downloads since 2022-07-18 

derek wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for attaching the example - it makes it much easier to understand your problem.
Please see attached which gives you 2 options.
Option 1 is where you highlight a row and click the 'leave date' button.
Option 2 is where you click in the actual 'leave date' cell of the tablegrid (to remind users that this column is 'interactive', I put an '*' against the column header (Leave Date*)
In both cases, I have added the option to un-set the 'leave date' (but only to make testing easier).
Regards,
Derek.

dd1 fixed is the one i was looking for

thank you so much

There is a good example of a reporting panel, but is it possible to implement so that LATEST ORDER displays not all transactions, but the real number of open transactions for today? Here is an example

Post's attachments

Attachment icon immediate update.rar 294.2 kb, 237 downloads since 2022-07-22