script 1

procedure DBLog_TableGrid1_OnChange (Sender: string);
var
   i,c: integer;
begin
     c := DBLog.TableGrid1.RowCount - 1;
     for i := 0 to c do
     begin
         if DBLog.TableGrid1.Cells[2,i] = 'on' then DBLog.TableGrid1.Cell[2,i].Color := clRed;
         if DBLog.TableGrid1.Cells[2,i] = 'off' then DBLog.TableGrid1.Cell[2,i].Color := clGreen;
     end;

end;

begin

end.

script 2

var
   sUser: string = '';

procedure frmAddUser_edPassword_OnKeyUp (Sender: string; var Key: Word; Shift, Alt, Ctrl: boolean);
begin
    frmAddUser.Edit1.Text:= StrToMD5(frmAddUser.edPassword.Text);
end;

procedure Form1_OnClose (Sender: string; Action: string);
begin
    SQLExecute('INSERT INTO logs (user, action, datetime) VALUES ("'+sUser+'", "Exit", "'+ FormatDateTime('yyyy-MM-DD hh:mm:ss.000', now) +'"); ');
end;

// event OnShow
procedure Form1_OnShow (Sender: string; Action: string);
begin
     frmLogin.edPassword.PasswordChar := '*';
     frmLogin.ShowModal; // show windows for login
end;

procedure frmLogin_bLogin_OnClick (Sender: string; var Cancel: boolean);
var
   sHash: string;
   s: string;
begin
     //
     // SQL query get hash of password
     sHash := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT password FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + frmLogin.edUser.Text + ''');') );

// if the hash in the database = hash of entered a password
     if sHash = StrToMD5(frmLogin.edPassword.Text) then//
     begin
          sUser := frmLogin.edUser.Text; // remember username

// check admin rights
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT administrator FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then Form1.bUsers.Enabled := False; // if the user does not have administrator privileges, deactivate the button to create other users

// check permissions to read
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT read FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then Form1.bEdit.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to edit the record

// check write permissions
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT write FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then
          begin
               DBadd.bEquip.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.bModel.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.bSerial.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.binv.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.bOK.Enabled := False;      // deactivate the button to save the record
          end;

// check permission to delete
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT remove FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then Form1.bDelete.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to delete the record

s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT remove FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then DBadd.bDelete.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to delete the record

// check permission to search
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT search FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then Form1.bSearch.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to search the records

// logs
          SQLExecute('INSERT INTO logs (user, action, datetime) VALUES ("'+sUser+'", "Enter", "'+ FormatDateTime('yyyy-MM-DD hh:mm:ss.000', now) +'"); ');
          Logs.TableGrid1.dbUpdate;

frmLogin.Close; // close login form
     end else MessageDlg('password is incorrect', mtError, mbOk, 0); // message if the password is incorrect

end;

// window closing event for login
procedure frmLogin_OnClose (Sender: string; Action: string);
begin
     // if the user has not been defined, and the user closes the login window, then close the main form
     if sUser='' then Form1.Close;
end;

begin
  // Initial check whether there is a database administrator user
  // if not, create an administrator with username admin and password admin
     if VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT count(id) FROM users WHERE administrator=1;') ) = '0' then
     begin
         SQLExecute('INSERT INTO users (login, password, read, write, remove, search, administrator) VALUES ("admin", "21232F297A57A5A743894A0E4A801FC3", 1, 1, 1, 1, 1);');
         frmLogin.edUser.Text := 'admin';
         frmLogin.edPassword.Text := 'admin';
     end;

frmLogin.bLogin.Default:= True;

end.

Re: Пожалуйста помогите script

К сожалению не понял вопроса, расскажите пожалуйста подробней.

Dmitry.

команда скрипты не работает, Пожалуйста  помогите,  Вход скрипт работает, Цвет сетки таблицы не работает.  My Visual Database 1.45

var
   sUser: string = '';

procedure frmAddUser_edPassword_OnKeyUp (Sender: string; var Key: Word; Shift, Alt, Ctrl: boolean);
begin
    frmAddUser.Edit1.Text:= StrToMD5(frmAddUser.edPassword.Text);
end;

procedure Form1_OnClose (Sender: string; Action: string);
begin
    SQLExecute('INSERT INTO logs (user, action, datetime) VALUES ("'+sUser+'", "Exit", "'+ FormatDateTime('yyyy-MM-DD hh:mm:ss.000', now) +'"); ');
end;

// event OnShow
procedure Form1_OnShow (Sender: string; Action: string);
begin
     frmLogin.edPassword.PasswordChar := '*';
     frmLogin.ShowModal; // show windows for login
end;

procedure frmLogin_bLogin_OnClick (Sender: string; var Cancel: boolean);
var
   sHash: string;
   s: string;
begin
     //
     // SQL query get hash of password
     sHash := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT password FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + frmLogin.edUser.Text + ''');') );

// if the hash in the database = hash of entered a password
     if sHash = StrToMD5(frmLogin.edPassword.Text) then//
     begin
          sUser := frmLogin.edUser.Text; // remember username

// check admin rights
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT administrator FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then Form1.bUsers.Enabled := False; // if the user does not have administrator privileges, deactivate the button to create other users

// check permissions to read
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT read FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then Form1.bEdit.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to edit the record

// check write permissions
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT write FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then
          begin
               DBadd.bEquip.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.bModel.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.bSerial.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.binv.Enabled := False;   // deactivate the button to add the record
               DBadd.bOK.Enabled := False;      // deactivate the button to save the record
          end;

if s='0' then Form1.bDelete.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to delete the record

if s='0' then DBadd.bDelete.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to delete the record

// check permission to search
          s := VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT search FROM users WHERE (login = ''' + sUser + ''');') );
          if s='0' then Form1.bSearch.Enabled := False; // deactivate the button to search the records

// logs
          SQLExecute('INSERT INTO logs (user, action, datetime) VALUES ("'+sUser+'", "Enter", "'+ FormatDateTime('yyyy-MM-DD hh:mm:ss.000', now) +'"); ');
          Logs.TableGrid1.dbUpdate;

frmLogin.Close; // close login form
     end else MessageDlg('password is incorrect', mtError, mbOk, 0); // message if the password is incorrect

end;

// window closing event for login
procedure frmLogin_OnClose (Sender: string; Action: string);
begin
     // if the user has not been defined, and the user closes the login window, then close the main form
     if sUser='' then Form1.Close;
end;

begin
  // Initial check whether there is a database administrator user
  // if not, create an administrator with username admin and password admin
     if VarToStr( SQLExecute('SELECT count(id) FROM users WHERE administrator=1;') ) = '0' then
     begin
         SQLExecute('INSERT INTO users (login, password, read, write, remove, search, administrator) VALUES ("admin", "21232F297A57A5A743894A0E4A801FC3", 1, 1, 1, 1, 1);');
         frmLogin.edUser.Text := 'admin';
         frmLogin.edPassword.Text := 'admin';
     end;

frmLogin.bLogin.Default:= True;

end.

procedure DBLog_TableGrid1_OnChange (Sender: string);
var
   i,c: integer;
begin
     c := DBLog.TableGrid1.RowCount - 1;
     for i := 0 to c do
     begin
         if DBLog.TableGrid1.Cells[2,i] = 'on' then DBLog.TableGrid1.Cell[2,i].Color := clRed;
         if DBLog.TableGrid1.Cells[2,i] = 'off' then DBLog.TableGrid1.Cell[2,i].Color := clGreen;
     end;

end;

begin

end.

Приложите пожалуйста к сообщению ваш проект (zip файл без exe и dll)

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

Приложите пожалуйста к сообщению ваш проект (zip файл без exe и dll)

project sent email ) thanks