Topic: we need added BARCODE in this software?

if you are working new version please dont for get this item added barcode ...very important in this software

Re: we need added BARCODE in this software?

It will not appear in the next version, but thank you for idea, I need time to learn more about barcode.

Can you tell me more about barcode, which is exactly the functionality you need.

Dmitry.

barcode  code like button search we you need to searching for the item and pruduct you saved in database retroactive we are added on databse by table add i think i know this about barcode ..

Thank you )

Dmitry.

Further to above posts, creating and printing a  barcode should not be a problem using barcode fonts. Even calculation of checksums as in code 128 should be posible in MVD.
What I am trying to figure out is getting MVD to automatically respond to a scan (provided application is already running but may be not focused in required field).
By using a  programmable barcode scanner to add a "preamble" sequence before main code I should be able to trigger a script "on keypress" that checks preamble characters and if correct runs needed actions. The main problem seems to be that I would need to duplicate the "on keypress" event for each form. Is there a way to listen for a keypess globally no matter where the user is in application? Note this is possible in programs that  have a menu/toolbar with "hot keys".
Thanks for reading
David

Unfortunately, in the current version is not possible to create a global event OnKeyPress for all forms.

Dmitry.