1 (edited by mahbooobma 2015-10-03 15:30:17)

Topic: serial number

heloo

Please help
I want my project wants to run the serial number

Please explain with an example.
In the form of a project

Re: serial number

Hello,

Example for you
http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/misc. … download=1

Dmitry.

3 (edited by mahbooobma 2015-10-07 16:06:27)

hi
very good tanx
but The script editing script.pass serial number shows
How to combine two different scripts?

mahbooobma wrote:

hi
very good tanx

You should delete file script.pas when you send project to client.

mahbooobma wrote:

How to combine two different scripts?

What exactly you can't do?

Dmitry.

I am not familiar with the Delphi programming language code and the placement of lines of code and bug I

and
Why then edit the data and save them as a record of error near "-": syntax error

mahbooobma wrote:

I am not familiar with the Delphi programming language code and the placement of lines of code and bug I

I can help you only with specific questions. To learn Pascal language you can find tutorials in internet.

Dmitry.

mahbooobma wrote:

and
Why then edit the data and save them as a record of error near "-": syntax error

Please send me your project to support@drive-software.com
And let me know steps to raise this error.

Dmitry.

9 (edited by mahbooobma 2015-10-16 16:28:40)

DriveSoft wrote:
mahbooobma wrote:

and

Please send me your project to support@drive-software.com
And let me know steps to raise this error.

Hello
This is my project
In combining the application code and application serial number'm having trouble Username and password
As well as a saving error when editing a record near "-": syntax error shows.
Thanks to your tips

mahbooobma
Please let me know steps to raise the error.

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

mahbooobma
Please let me know steps to raise the error.

Is there a solution to this difficult problem?
near "-": syntax error

mahbooobma
Please, answer my question: Let me know steps to raise the error.

Dmitry.

13 (edited by mahbooobma 2015-10-11 19:01:13)

DriveSoft wrote:

mahbooobma
Please, answer my question: Let me know steps to raise the error.

When I want to edit a record, and then I store the error that I do not understand why this error occurs

Please open my project and save a record and then edit it you see this error

mahbooobma
I tried create and edit record using form frmEmployee, but can't see any errors.

But I see an error in your database structure, for all relationships in the table "employees" you have enabled option "Cascade delete", it's option should be disabled in your case.

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

mahbooobma
I tried create and edit record using form frmEmployee, but can't see any errors.

But I see an error in your database structure, for all relationships in the table "employees" you have enabled option "Cascade delete", it's option should be disabled in your case.

very well
I did your offer
But still I can not edit a record
And the error ((near "-": syntax error)) I encounter
Please correct the project and send me

Thank you

mahbooobma
May be I can't find the error because your project don't have data, please send me project to support@drive-software.com
with example data which cause the error.

Dmitry.

17 (edited by mahbooobma 2015-10-16 16:29:30)

DriveSoft wrote:

mahbooobma
May be I can't find the error because your project don't have data, please send me project to support@drive-software.com
with example data which cause the error.

This project is a record, for example, when going from 33 to 44 years old Ahmad change we are seeing error

Understood, you have old version  which have a error.
Just rename field employees.TafsirSCL-90R to employees.TafsirSCL90R

then change property FieldName on frmEmployee.Memo3 to TafsirSCL90R

Also in the settings of Form1.bSearch you should remove component "GridEmployees" from list "1. Select the components involved in the search"

for proper use button "Search" you should have at least one component for search criteria, example place TextBox for search "NamNeshan", then add it in the settings of search button.

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

Also in the settings of Form1.bSearch you should remove component "GridEmployees" from list "1. Select the components involved in the search"

for proper use button "Search" you should have at least one component for search criteria, example place TextBox for search "NamNeshan", then add it in the settings of search button.

ok ok ok
very good
thank you

mahbooobma wrote:
DriveSoft wrote:

ok ok ok
very good
thank you

mahbooobma wrote:

hi
very good tanx

You should delete file script.pas when you send project to client.

but When files are deleted script.pes The project does not work and we do not want no trouble username and password and serial number of the application

but When files are deleted script.pes The project does not work and we do not want no trouble username and password and serial number of the application

It's works if you run project without My Visual Database, if you want open project using My Visual Database, file script.pas must be exists.

Dmitry.

This is an issue I already raised for encrypted database, the script files are readable with password not being encrypted. It would be better in a future release to embed the scripts into the ".exe". Doing so, it would be harder to hack the database.

DriveSoft wrote:

It's works if you run project without My Visual Database, if you want open project using My Visual Database, file script.pas must be exists.

I mean that when I remove script.pass file.
The username and password does not want to run and easy runs
Is there a solution to this problem???

mahbooobma
You should make form for login is general (first in tabs) in your project, if file script.pas will be deleted, your project don't able make autorization.

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

mahbooobma
You should make form for login is general (first in tabs) in your project, if file script.pas will be deleted, your project don't able make autorization.

I do not understand what you mean
More Explain Please
By example