1 (edited by abouyahya527911 2015-12-19 07:08:23)

Topic: question about DateTimePicker

1-

Form1.DateTimePicker1.MinDate := EncodeDate(1400, 1, 1);

having error as showing in the picture below

2-

i just trying to figure out something to satisfied my needs in my project  because i can not use Hijri Date in MVD and i can use combobox for that to show it in TableGrid and Report  but not for exact searching between dates so i want to use DateTimePicker1 to search between dates because is that good for this

i think to have 3 combobox day , Month , Years and show them with calculated filed in one cell and in the same time the date i choose be in combobox will automatically be in DateTimePicker1 witch i will be hidden it behind something in form so i be able to use in search between dates using DateTimePicker1 so like this i will have what i want with out user need to enter same dates in combobox and  DateTimePicker1 will be more professional

help will be preached it my project has been stoped for while because of this problem

I love MVD.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon date.PNG 4.75 kb, 322 downloads since 2015-12-19 

Re: question about DateTimePicker

1. You can't set year less than 1601

2. I already made project for you here:
http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewt … 557#p11557

It's work for me, also searching between dates.

Dmitry.

3 (edited by abouyahya527911 2015-12-20 13:31:03)

DriveSoft wrote:

1. You can't set year less than 1601

2. I already made project for you here:
http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewt … 557#p11557

It's work for me, also searching between dates.

thanks Dmitry i tried it too sometimes dont show the right result and is not what im looking for really ,  if u can help me with second question i think if this can be done my problem will resolved

2. Please describe, what exactly wrong.

Dmitry.

5 (edited by abouyahya527911 2015-12-21 05:14:01)

DriveSoft wrote:

2. Please describe, what exactly wrong.

have look at picture this what i mean if this can be done this will be very helpfull for my project and like this i benifit of 2 things 1- show hijri date in table grid with combobox and print it in report without any problem and DateTimePicker1 for searching

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Capture.JPG 45.6 kb, 300 downloads since 2015-12-21 

abouyahya527911
It's not possible, you can't set year less than 1601 in the DateTimePicker.

Dmitry.