Topic: Merry Christmas

Hello Dmitry and all MVD fans,

I'm a bit early but as I'm UTC+11, Christmas is in a few ours for me now, and I don't know (well, I'm sure) if I'll have access to a computer tonight.

So I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas :

• to Dmitry, for the magnificent tool he makes for us, and the speed at which he answers most of our "dumb" questions, may 2016 be THE year everybody hears about MVD

• to all my fellow developer/friends, thank you for participating so much and looking forward to talk, exchange, debate with you soon

• to Derek, Jumper, Jean B, and Tcoton, the people I exchange the most with, Merry Christmas to you too and looking forward a "joint-project"

I wish you all a Merry Christmas

Cheers

Mathias

I'm a very good housekeeper !
Each time I get a divorce, I keep the house

Zaza Gabor

Re: Merry Christmas

Hello Mathmatou

Merry Christmas to you, to Dmitry and to all MVD users !
Have a Merry Christmas !

JB

Hi to all,
Marry Christmas to all the fans of MVD and a big thank's to Dmitry for hes understanding and the quick response of any questions that we have sent.

Marry Christmas and a happy new year.

Thank you for this topic! Merry Christmas! )

Dmitry.

Good Morning Everyone,
Not sure if anyone knows how to help......
I am trying to use Mathmathou's ' "Merry Christmas" procedure in my script and it keeps coming up with the following error -
"Undeclared Identifier at 25 December 2015".
I have tried replacing merry_christmas.tablegrid1.dbupdate with happy_new_year.tablegrid1.dbupdate but it still doesn't work!
Still, I am sure someone will have a suggestion or be able to help - that is what is great about MVD, Dmitry and the people in the forum!
Best Wishes,
Derek.

derek
Just paste your script here.

Dmitry.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your beloved ones.

Great post.... To Dimitry and all of the people I have met along the way.... Merry Christmas!

Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge.

Scott Adams

Доброго времени суток Дмитрий и Все участники форума!

Новый год пускай подарит
Море сбывшихся надежд.
Вам желаю только счастья,
Мира, денег, долгих лет.

С уважением и Благодарностью Роман!!!