Topic: For Dmitry / Drive Software

Hi Dmitry,

First of all, let me say that I still love MVD after hands on experience with it for about a month. It has some great features already packed in considering it's still a young application.

Users will always ask all the features they can think of while developer having limited time and resources.

One of the reason for not being able to add some sought after components to MVD could be hefty commercial license prices. There may be a solution for it and it can generate some additional revenues for you.

What about adding trial versions of desired components to MVD. User can activate components they wish to use via MVD. If you sign in their affiliate programs, you'd get an affiliate fees on all activations. In this way we can get nice table grid, treeview, RTF editor (one of your country man doing a nice one named trichview), menu system and so on while it wouldn't cost you any money.

Additional revenue stream may be generated by opening a market place, where developers advertise their services, sell their products and customers advertise heir jobs free of charge. MVD would charge a small commission for transactions, like many other market places. If it takes off you may even be able to give MVD away free.

Just my two cents...

Adam
God... please help me become the person my dog thinks I am.

Re: For Dmitry / Drive Software

and then think of a way all of us with below poverty level incomes are going to pay for all of it.

just my two cents