1 (edited by manixs2013 2017-06-01 23:35:06)

Topic: WEB CAM INTEGRATION

Attention KIM143

Greetings!

This is in connection with the webcam integration you helped me in the development although it was great but it is impressive if there is no display of cmd pop-up and there is a monitor view before taking picture. I hope you can me about this concern.

Thank you so much in advance!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon WebCam.zip 593.71 kb, 466 downloads since 2017-06-02 

2 (edited by kim143 2017-06-02 05:20:36)

Re: WEB CAM INTEGRATION

replace this line for preview you can change time 2000 milliseconds to anything you like

s := ('GetShot /delay '+k+' /width '+i+' /height '+j+' /bmp /preview /delay 2000');

to open cmd in minimize state you should ask @Dmitry I have no Idea about it.

Thank you Kim!

You can create a shortcut for GetShot.exe file and set properties of shortcut  to run file in minimized mode.

OpenFile('/delay '+k+' /width '+i+' /height '+j+' /bmp','GetShot.lnk');
Dmitry.

Thank You DriveSoft!

Oh Its was so funny! Sometimes Cheat works. hehehe

Thank You!

6 (edited by manixs2013 2017-06-05 13:04:19)

To Kim and DriveSoft

With regard to this project WebCam Integration, I found problem when i test the system in other computer with operating system of windows 10.

I think it will also be the same in windows 8 'cause 8 has a lot of bugs.

The bug is: The system can not create a new frame image or overwritten the existing image when you take a shot.

Please Help!

manixs2013

check if directx and visual c++ redistributable 2012 are installed and by default make getshot.exe run as administrator

kim143 wrote:

check if directx and visual c++ redistributable 2012 are installed and by default make getshot.exe run as administrator

Both directx and vc++ are installed and we also tried running it as administrator but problem still occur.

9 (edited by kim143 2017-06-05 13:57:26)

did you checked camera driver if they are properly installed or not I am using windows 10 and 8 and it works. and please check which version of visual c++ is installed. if some other programs are using camera driver stack than this might not work. instead of putting your software in "system drive (usually c: )"  put it in other drive example "D:"

Camera built-in capture in windows 10 works. But when we run the MVD system nothings happen.

stop other program which might  using camera driver and getshot.exe can not override

manixs2013 wrote:

Camera built-in capture in windows 10 works. But when we run the MVD system nothings happen.

kim143 wrote:

stop other program which might  using camera driver and getshot.exe can not override

manixs2013 wrote:

Ok we will try, please standby for a HELP!

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

manixs2013 wrote:

Ok we will try, please standby for a HELP!

We tried but still nothing happens, KIM

14 (edited by kim143 2017-06-05 14:13:56)

upload your project here, which version of visual c++ you have installed take screenshot of control panel and upload here when you upload your project remove sqlite3.dll and .exe of mvd

kim143 wrote:

upload your project here

copy!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon WebCam (2).zip 572.22 kb, 430 downloads since 2017-06-05 

read my above reply please

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

upload your project here

copy!

kim143 wrote:

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

upload your project here

copy!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon control-panel.png 140.89 kb, 328 downloads since 2017-06-05 

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

manixs2013 wrote:

copy!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon WebCam (2).zip 240.13 kb, 458 downloads since 2017-06-05 

@manixs2013 can you please make error and take screenshot of it than upload it here If i am correct you have 64 bit system install visual c++ 2012 x64 if you have time I would like to solve your problem I am free right now and happy to help with my coffee big_smile

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

manixs2013 wrote:

copy!

kim143 wrote:

@manixs2013 can you please make error and take screenshot of it than upload it here If i am correct you have 64 bit system install visual c++ 2012 x64 if you have time I would like to solve your problem I am free right now and happy to help with my coffee big_smile

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

Ok Kim w8 a moment, take a zip first of your coffee... hehehe

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

---

* Running webcam.exe doesn't give any error and doesn't create or override any image files.

* we tried running getshot.exe (image 3 as attached in the zip) and it access the camera and generate frame.pgm

Post's attachments

Attachment icon pictures.zip 1.61 mb, 424 downloads since 2017-06-05 

manixs2013 wrote:
manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:

---

* Running webcam.exe doesn't give any error and doesn't create or override any image files.

* we tried running getshot.exe (image 3 as attached in the zip) and it access the camera and generate frame.pgm

cool mate that means getshot is working phew....lol there is no error image as you said "The bug is: The system can not create a new frame image or overwritten the existing image when you take a shot."

23 (edited by manixs2013 2017-06-05 15:12:43)

kim143 wrote:
manixs2013 wrote:
manixs2013 wrote:

---

cool mate that means getshot is working phew....lol there is no error image as you said "The bug is: The system can not create a new frame image or overwritten the existing image when you take a shot."

----

Correct Kim.. That was the problem. We even tried running it as administrator and in compatibility mode but it doesn;t create images nor appearing an image in the image box.

This is very vulnerable in deployment of a system.

24 (edited by manixs2013 2017-06-05 15:26:49)

manixs2013 wrote:
kim143 wrote:
manixs2013 wrote:

---

----

Correct Kim.. That was the problem. We even tried running it as administrator and in compatibility mode but it doesn;t create images nor appearing an image in the image box.

This is very vulnerable in deployment of a system.

----

we found error in rendering an image.. "could not render preview from video stream"

here in my computer which has a windows 7 OS has no problem.

is it working on your laptop right now because it is working on mine also do you have old project I gave you that was using GUI instead of command line? I will send you one GUI that will help you with deployment and error collection so you can troubleshoot it. Because of every system is different, also sometime you have to select different resolution because every cam supports different sizes.