Topic: Alignment of ComboBox

Hello MVD!

I have a little problem with regards to combobox.  In my attachment in this post, i have combox represented with two columns and i concatenate it in the calculated field in the database but when i run on the combobox it appears not align. This is an eye sour to the user.

Is there a possible way to align it?

Attached herewith is the snapshot.

Thanks!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon snap3.jpg 340.26 kb, 223 downloads since 2017-08-23 

Re: Alignment of ComboBox

Hi Manix,
If I understand you correctly, you don't actually need to use a calculated field to concatenate the two columns;  when you define the combobox on your form, you simply specify the relationship and then instead of choosing one field, you enter {field1} {field2} etc etc.  And you can add any text you want before, in the middle or after your fields.  Please see the attached for some examples.
With regard to aligning the combobox fields, I'm sure there is a clever way of doing it but I do something more simple.  I add another field to my lookup table where my tax rates are held and align everything there.  So when you come to use the combobox on your form, this is the field that the user sees and it looks as you want it.  Again, this is in the attachment.
Hope this helps,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon manix combobox.zip 337.24 kb, 358 downloads since 2017-08-23 

Thank you Derek but i got a solutions.

manixs2013 wrote:

Thank you Derek but i got a solutions.

Attached herewith is our solutions. C/o with my co-pilot Brian

Kudos to brian....

Post's attachments