Topic: "Find" record highlight colour

Hello,
I have provided an application where the customer frequently does a right mouse-click in a browse and chooses the option "Find" from the menu. It highlights the record field in the browse which contains the text being searched for but the highlight is very light grey and almost cannot be seen against the normal background.
Is there any way this highlight colour can be changed to something more prominent please.
Thanks on advance,
David

Re: "Find" record highlight colour

Hi David,
How's things?
I'm sure there's probably a way but one very simple option might be to select the 'bold text' appearance option in the tablegrid object properties (see the attached screenshot).  It doesn't change the light-grey background but makes the text a lot more prominent and so easier to spot.
It does mean that any cell that is clicked is highlighted all the time (and not just when you're doing a 'right-click' / find) but my users tend to prefer it like that anyway.
Hope this helps.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon radsoft highlight.jpg 168.09 kb, 194 downloads since 2018-09-24 

Re: "Find" record highlight colour

Hello Derek,
I'm good thanks, I hope you are too.
I tried your idea and it works well, thank you. I'll put it to the users and see how they respond.
Thanks and regards,
David