1 (edited by dbk 2019-05-29 17:22:58)

Topic: Grid highlighted/selected row color

Hello friends,

When you select a row in a tablegrid it turns blue, when i change the value of "SelectionColor" in the properties bar it's still standard blue so this is probably meant for something else. Is it possible to use script to change the color of the selected row?

https://i.ibb.co/Gtwmh79/rowselect.png

Thanks!

2 (edited by derek 2019-05-29 22:53:48)

Re: Grid highlighted/selected row color

Hi DBK,
There's a couple of things that either don't work or haven't been implemented yet in the tablegrid properties.  From memory, the only option that seems to work with regard to selected text is 'boldtextselection' in the 'appearance options' properties.
So as far as I know, if you want to show the selected row in a different colour, you'd have to do it by script (please note that the way I do it doesn't actually replace the standard highlighted colour, it simply paints over it).
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon dbk gridlines.zip 337.59 kb, 317 downloads since 2019-05-30 

Set property of TableGrid:
Additional > AppearanceOptions > aoAlphaBlendedSelection = False

After that you can change the color of the selected row using property SelectionColor

Dmitry.

Thanks Dmitry.

derek wrote:

Hi DBK,
There's a couple of things that either don't work or haven't been implemented yet in the tablegrid properties.  From memory, the only option that seems to work with regard to selected text is 'boldtextselection' in the 'appearance options' properties.
So as far as I know, if you want to show the selected row in a different colour, you'd have to do it by script (please note that the way I do it doesn't actually replace the standard highlighted colour, it simply paints over it).
Regards,
Derek.

Thank you Derek!!

DriveSoft wrote:

Set property of TableGrid:
Additional > AppearanceOptions > aoAlphaBlendedSelection = False

After that you can change the color of the selected row using property SelectionColor

Thanks Dmitry!