Topic: scrolling bar in a form

Hello, I have a form that is big, how do I do in MVD to see the vertical scroll bar in the form and be able to put in the fields I want?

Thanks in advance.
Didier

2 (edited by derek 2019-08-19 15:48:19)

Re: scrolling bar in a form

Hi Didier,
Please have a look at the attached.
Even though the form object has a property of 'autoscroll', this does not seem to work even when ticked (at least on my configuration) and so you need to explicitly code for it in a script. 
Also (again in my configuration), if your form object has a 'borderstyle' property of 'bsdialog', this will disable the scrollbar (perhaps a couple of small bugs that Dmitry could have a look at).
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon scrollform.zip 335.58 kb, 247 downloads since 2019-08-19 

Re: scrolling bar in a form

derek wrote:

Hi Didier,
Please have a look at the attached.
Even though the form object has a property of 'autoscroll', this does not seem to work even when ticked (at least on my configuration) and so you need to explicitly code for it in a script. 
Also (again in my configuration), if your form object has a 'borderstyle' property of 'bsdialog', this will disable the scrollbar (perhaps a couple of small bugs that Dmitry could have a look at).
Regards,
Derek.

Hello Derek,

Superscript, this I need.
I've tested your script it's working well only the design interface is not so easy but the essential for me it's working.

Many thanks.

Didire